Show me the money
Working with itison comes with loads of benefits – you get an incredible marketing platform, access to our 1.25 million (and growing!) quality members, a whole team dedicated to helping your business get even better, and more…
But money talks, and we know how crucial maintaining profitable revenue is for a business. Here’s a step-by-step guide to how the financials work when you run a feature with us.
- First things first – we pay you for every voucher we sell, whether redeemed or not and typically unredeemed vouchers negate most, if not all, of our commission.
- We pay your agreed portion of voucher sales in stages throughout the lifecycle of your feature. You can track exactly how much each payment is and when you’ll receive them through itison HUB, our world-class analytics system.
- As your new customers use their vouchers, your front-of house team use itison HUB to track vouchers as they’re used and record additional spend.
- itison HUB gives you the most up-to-date information on all of your payment amounts and schedules, how much itison members have spent over and above their voucher directly to your business as well as being able to track non-redemption rates.
- You’ll get weekly reports from itison HUB detailing the revenue and footfall driven in the past week, along with powerful private reviews and feedback from your recent customers.
- At the end of your feature you’ll be able to review the overall impact:
- Total revenue and footfall driven for the whole feature
- Non-redeemed income which typically negates our entire fee
- Total additional spend and average additional spend per person and voucher, and its impact on your gross profit
- We’ll also help you understand the lifetime value of your new customers:
- 82% of itison customers are new to a business
- If you sell 1000 vouchers, 820 of those itison customers will be new to your business (as will the others they bring with them!)
- If, after having a great time when they visited with a voucher, even half of those customers return three times within a year and spend £50 each time – that’s an additional £63,000 coming into your business
- We’ll work with you to calculate the lifetime value of your customers based on your business and train your team in ways to maximise the number of itison customers who return time and time again
We’re committed to clear and transparent financial reporting and we have a team of experts who can help you understand the full impact your itison campaigns have on your business.
An itison campaign is more than just a cash injection – it’s a long-term investment in marketing your business, and your account manager will work with you to develop an annual campaign planner to keep driving footfall and great new customers through your doors all year round.
If you have any questions about the financial side of an itison campaign, drop us a line using the form below and we’ll take you for a coffee.